Position Title: Mentoring Program Logistics Coordinator
Length of Term: Two years minimum`
Reports to: Executive Director
[YU?] is seeking a Mentoring Program Logistics Coordinator to organize, execute and manage all aspects of the intake process, monthly webinars and training for the mentoring program. The role entails scheduling, communication, preparation of materials, interviewing, coordinating and attention to small details to ensure an excellent participant experience.
Candidates should have impeccable leadership skills, written and verbal communications skills, strong organization skills, attention to detail and proficiency in word and spreadsheet processing applications and a willingness to learn.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Planning, Facilitating and Reporting
- Ensuring all requested documents have been received and documented
- Maintaining email distribution list.
- Responding to inquiries regarding the application process
- Scheduling application review with committee
- Scheduling interviews with applicants
- Managing the SAP forms and transcript submission process and reviewing transcripts and uploading transcripts into database
- Facilitating orientation with students, young professionals and mentors.
- Addressing concerns regarding [YU?] policy and procedures and conduct
- Managing students and young professionals’ monthly webinar
- Managing monthly training for mentors
- Managing the Together App
- Implementing best practices, standards of operation and protocols
- Collaborating with [YU?] Board of Directors to ensure administrative needs of service are met
- Assisting in recruiting of mentees and mentors
- Working with Confab Planning Chair to coordinate logistics for Fall and Spring Confab
- Displaying adherence to The “Why You? Initiative’s mission
- Maintain proficient knowledge of the The “Why You?” Initiative history, policy and procedure and programs.
- [YU?] Member
- Superior communication and leadership skills
- Experience working with high school students, college students and young adults
- Ability to evaluate programs and implement necessary changes across systems
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Self-manageable; Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with measuring goals
- Ability to handle multipole projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with people from all backgrounds with varying degree of experience
- Confident with public speaking and able to express information verbally and in writing